When the situation calls for it, expert knowledge with regard to the intricacies of German labor law is required in order to avoid long-term proceedings, damage to your reputation and, consequently, unnecessary expenses.
It is always preferable to avoid litigation through comprehensive consultancy, but naturally we will also represent you in court if required.
Rely on our experts’ knowledge and experience before entering into employment, collective or company agreements.
- All employment-related issues, from the employment relationship’s establishment to its termination
- Works constitution law and collective bargaining law
- Reorganization measures and staff reductions (reconciliation of interests and social compensation plans)
- Consultancy on corporate transactions and restructuring (labor law support for M&As)
- Company pension schemes
- Use of external personnel (temporary employment and freelance work)
- Schemes for working hours and remuneration
- European labor law
- Drafting and termination of service agreements for managing directors and executive board members
- Commercial agency law
- Issues related with social security law
Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwalt), Business Mediator, Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law
Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwältin), Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law, Licencié en droit, Mag. iur.
Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwalt), Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law
Bandrack, LL.M. corp. restruc.
Senior Manager Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwalt), Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law
Senior Manager Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwältin), Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law
Marković, LL.M. Eur.
Director Attorney-at-law (Rechtsanwalt), Specialist Lawyer for Insolvency Law, Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law