We are your reliable partner in terms of financing. Whether banks, savings banks, financial service providers, FinTech, payment service providers or companies and institutional investors: we advise you comprehensively with regard to your individual financing project - from acquisition financing through project financing to general corporate financing.
Against this background, we support you in your day-to-day business, in the execution of transactions, in the training of managers and supervisory bodies, and in complex strategic alignment.
Competitive companies with good credit ratings are the main pillars of our economy. Economic development in Germany depends on them. It is therefore all the more important that such companies’ business operations are optimally financed, especially in times of major change and challenges. Publication in German.
While the megatrend of digitalization and its opportunities and potential make it easier to attract capital for the next stage of development in innovation, intense competition for financiers has now also broken out among FinTechs. Publication in German.
Despite previous efforts, the financing options available to German SMEs through equity or debt capital as an alternative to traditional bank loans continue to prove difficult. This gives reason to look for innovative financing alternatives for German SMEs. Publication in German.
Digital Financial Services
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Security Token Offerings (STO) and InitialCoin Offerings (ICO)
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Smart contracts
Financial Supervision Law
- Authorization, licensing, registration and notification procedures
- Regulatory capital base
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Regulatory requirements
- Business and risk strategies and their implementation
- Corporate financing, in particular structured financing, e.g., acquisition or project financing
- Public sector financing and subsidized financing
- Start-up financing
- Asset/equipment finance, leasing and factoring
- Conception of investment assets according to German Capital Investment Act (KAGB), of asset investments according to German Investment Act (VermAnlG) and of private placements
- Support in connection with the sales notification and approval procedures at the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- Preparation & review of sales prospectuses in accordance with the requirements of the German Securities Prospectus Act, KAGB and VermAnlG and the German Asset Investment Prospectus Ordinance (VermVerkProspV)
- Preparation & review of information according to Art. 307 KAGB
- Preparation & review of material investor information according to KAGB, asset information sheets according to VermAnlG and basic information sheets for PRIIPs
- Preparation & review of the required contracts, e.g., partnership agreements, investment conditions, trust agreements, contracts for the appointment of the capital management companies and depositaries, agency agreements
- Preparation & review of underwriting documents (e.g., subscription forms, self-disclosures according to FATCA and CRS)
- Preparation & review of calculations required for prospectus preparation
- Advice on sales (sales organization and documentation, online sales, sales platforms)
Capital market and investment law
- Development and assessment of capital market products (bonds, promissory bills, investment funds and asset investments)
- Preparation of investment conditions, prospectuses, product information sheets as well as advice with regard to their permission and publication
- Public offerings and IPOs (debt/equity) as well as compliance with conduct and publicity obligations such as insider law, market abuse or directors' dealings
- Assessment and structuring of distribution processes as well as documentation of distribution activities such as the preparation of distribution agreements