Germany is the top location for Korean companies to set up their European headquarters from which to steer their business activities in the region. Germany’s good infrastructure, stable legal system and beneficial geographic location are key reasons to choose this country.
At the same time, many German companies are already active in Korea or are seeking to enter the dynamic Korean market.
Investing and operating in each others’ country holds a number of challenges due to the different legal systems, business cultures and language barriers. Here, we can be your link between Korea and Germany.
German lawyers with a Korean background
We advise Korean companies operating in Germany and Europe. Our team holds German qualified lawyers with Korean background who communicate and advise fluently in Korean, English and German.
As international and multidisciplinary full-service law firm we offer services in all areas of commercial and tax law:
- Company formation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Ongoing legal and tax consulting
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Labor Law
- Asset and real estate investment
- Company acquisition, dissolution and restructuring
- Trademark registration and protection
- Preparation and disclosure of annual financial statements
- Corporate tax/income tax return
- Contract drafting and notary services
- Extrajudicial/court representation and consulting