Baker Tilly's public procurement law experts advise public sector clients and companies throughout Europe on all aspects of public procurement law.
Through our ongoing procurement law and tendering practice, we guide you safely through the reformed law on contracts within the Upper Threshold Procurement Law (Oberschwellenvergaberecht), the new Sub-Threshold Procurement Ordinance (Unterschwellenvergabeverordnung) and its implementation in the federal states, as well as the changes in state procurement and tariff laws. In doing so, our procurement lawyers solve problems, sensitize you to risks and design procurement projects.
We show you the scope for structuring tenders, in-house tenders and risk minimization strategies under public procurement law. In doing so, we always keep an eye on existing interconnections between public procurement law and EU state aid law, subsidy law, federal and state budget law, municipal law and public price law. These areas of law often have an impact on public procurement processes. Taking them into account helps to identify and avoid risks.
- Conception, control and implementation of (Europe-wide) procurement procedures
- Individual case processing
- Preparation of award and contract documents
- Obligations and risks of grant beneficiaries under public procurement law
- Interdependencies between public procurement law and state aid law
- Review proceedings before the public procurement chambers and public procurement tribunals
Senior Manager Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwalt), Specialist Lawyer for Construction and Architectural Law
Partner Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwalt), Specialist Lawyer for Public Procurement Law