Our real estate law sector provides comprehensive and practice-oriented advice on various real estate transactions and all related matters concerning commercial tenancy law.
We support you in purchasing or selling (commercial or private) real estate, perform due diligence processes, develop and negotiate relevant contracts and support you with financing and processing your transactions.
Multidisciplinary cooperation in cross-office teams and the involvement of individual experts from corporate, tax and banking law, enables us to effectively and successfully implement even complex real estate transactions.
Your personal contact partner at Baker Tilly will set up a team tailored specifically to each transaction. The team will provide you with an ideal process structure and ensure a permanent communication with your own transaction team and, if applicable, external service providers (notaries, experts, banks).
- Real estate due diligence
- Development of real estate transactions from a corporate and tax law perspective
- Development and negotiation of real estate contracts
- Development of various financing models
- Sale-and-lease-back structures
- Commercial rent and lease contracts
- Project development
- Support of public private partnership projects (‘PPP structures’)
- Litigation incl. arbitration proceedings in the field of real estate law
- Notary services