- Business Mediator
- Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law (Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht)
- Legal internship in Hamburg and Singapore
- Studies of law at the University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität); Institut Catolique, Paris; Hamburg University
- Banker, Bankhaus Hermann Lampe KG, Düsseldorf
Previous professional positions
- Attorney-at-Law, Specialist Lawyer in Labor Law and Partner at APPEL & HADENFELDT in Hamburg
Key Areas of Expertise
- Consulting of national and international medium-sized companies on all issues related with individual and collective labour law as well as related fields of law (social law as well as commercial and company law)
- Consulting in connection with corporate restructurings’ and transactions’ implications under labour law, in particular also consulting of foreign companies on the acquisition of German entities
- Negotiations with works councils in connection with the reconciliation of interests and social plan at company level or through a board of conciliation
- Nationwide legal representation before the labour courts and state labour courts as well as the federal labour court
- Business Mediation
- Data protection
- Representation of corporate bodies and executives
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Hamburgischer Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Der Übersee-Club e.V.