Entrepreneurial action in accordance with laws and regulations
For companies, compliance means always complying with all applicable laws, regulations and self-imposed rules. The focus is on establishing an appropriate framework for all actions by the company and its employees, ensuring compliance with this framework and intervening in the event of any violations.
In light of the above, our experts develop solutions to protect our clients and their workforce from criminal prosecution, claims for damages or reputational damage. Thus, we promote legally compliant action in your company in accordance with all laws and regulations with the aim of establishing a sustainable compliance culture – both at national and international level.
Our Baker Tilly services in the field of compliance include:
- Compliance Management Systems (implementation and/or check)
- IT- & Controls Assurance
- IT Security
- Legal Compliance Consulting & Ombudsperson
- Tax Risk Management & Tax Compliance Management Systems
- Law regarding fiscal offenses & voluntary self-disclosures
- White-collar crime and forensic investigation
Our experts support you in efficiently and reasonably integrating the wide range of regulatory requirements into existing processes and in subjecting existing systems to a comprehensive audit.