- Certified Tax Advisor
- Studies of business administration at University of Mannheim
Previous professional positions
- Partner, Managing Director at ARQIS Rechtsanwälte PartGes, Düsseldorf
- Managing Associate at Linklaters LLP, Düsseldorf
- Senior at Ernst & Young, Düsseldorf/Stuttgart
Key Areas of Expertise
- Transaction Tax
- Corporate Tax and Tax Structuring
- International Tax
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Medical & Biotech
- Financial Services
- "Steuerrechtliche Neuerungen bei Unternehmenstransaktionen", Christian Wegener and Dr. Christiane Krüger, in: Corporate Finance Recht 2022 (special edition of the journals Going Public, HV Magazin and Unternehmeredition), p. 56 ff.
- "Steuerliche Erleichterungen für Transaktionen in Zeiten der Corona-Pandemie", Christian Wegener and Dr. Christiane Krüger, in: DStR 2020, p. 1083 ff.
- Comment to decision of 11.07.2019 – I R 13/18 and I R 26/18 "Gewerbesteuerpflicht des Einbringungsgewinns I"
FR 2020, 463-467
- Treatment of downstream mergers between legal entities for accounting and tax purposes, DB 2018
- Commentary to Section 22 of the German Reorganization Tax Act, in: Widmann/Bauschatz, 360° UmwStG eKommentar
- Comment to decision of the German Federal Tax Court (BFH) dated 31 May 2017 (I R 37/15) – Tax exemption of capital gains – no deemed tax expense in terms of Section 8b para. 3 sentence 1 of the German Corporate Income Tax Act without a German permanent establishment, ISR 2018
- Relationship between the entanglement (Verstrickung) and other provisions of the national tax law, UbG 2015
- Spin-off of partnerships according to the newly introduced Reorganization Tax Act, UbG 2008
- Lecturer for German corporate income tax and trade tax law at University of Applied Sciences Fresenius, Cologne
My current news posts