Company information according to German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Service Information Obligations Ordinance (DL-InfoVO)
|Company’s address and registered office|
Baker Tilly GmbH & Co. KG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
Berlin, Dortmund, Dresden, Frankfurt a. M., Hamburg, Leipzig, Munich, Nuremberg, Schwerin, Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRA 24600
|VAT ID number|
Baker Tilly Holding GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft
|General partner’s managing directors|
Prof. Dr. Thomas Edenhofer (German CPA, Tax Advisor)
|Country of registration|
|Supervisory authority||German Chamber of Public Accountants (Wirtschaftsprüferkammer, WPK), Rauchstr. 26, 10787 Berlin|
The following professional regulations apply:
- German Public Accountant’s Act (WPO)
- Professional Code of Conduct for Certified Public Accountants/Sworn Auditors (BS WP/vBP)
- Auditors' Professional Liability Insurance Regulations
Information on these regulations is available on the German Chamber of Public Accountants’ website: www.wpk.de
Professional liability insurance:
XL Insurance Company SE
Directorate for Germany
Hopfenstraße 6, 80335 Munich
Munich local court, HRB 137731
2. Other European countries, Turkey and the States on the territory of the former Soviet Union including Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Insured are liability claims,
(1) which are asserted before the courts of these countries, and
(2) arising from the violation of or failure to comply with the law of these countries.
3. For the countries not mentioned above
(1) from business auditing activities, if the engagement is based exclusively on German law,
(2) from business assistance in tax matters concerning the tax law of countries not mentioned above, if the engagement is based exclusively on German law.
In both cases, the insurance coverage is limited to the minimum insurance cover required by law.
4. Worldwide for liability claims arising from services performed through establishments, branch offices or further consulting offices abroad, up to a maximum of the legally required minimum insurance cover.
Information pursuant to §§ 36, 37 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
Baker Tilly GmbH & Co. KG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board pursuant to Art. 2 of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.
Online dispute resolution platform pursuant to Art. 14 (1) of the ODR Regulation
The EU Commission has set up an internet platform for the online resolution of disputes ("ODR platform") between traders and consumers. The ODR platform is available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.