Company information according to German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Service Information Obligations Ordinance (DL-InfoVO)
Company’s address and registered office
Baker Tilly GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft
Valentinskamp 88, 20355 Hamburg
P.O. box 30 54 30, 20317 Hamburg
Tel.: +49 40 600880-0
Fax: +49 40 600880-201
Hamburg local court HRB 18088
VAT ID number
Christian Hensell (Attorney-at-Law, Tax Advisor, Specialist Lawyer in Tax Law)
Thomas Mattheis (German CPA, Tax Advisor)
Dipl.-Kfm. Torsten Püst (German CPA, Tax Advisor)
German Chamber of Public Accountants (Wirtschaftsprüferkammer, WPK),
Rauchstraße 26, 10787 Berlin
P.O. box 30 18 82, 10746 Berlin
Professional liability insurance:
XL Insurance Company SE
Directorate for Germany
Hopfenstraße 6, 80335 Munich
Munich local court, HRB 137731
2. Other European countries, Turkey and the States on the territory of the former Soviet Union including Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Insured are liability claims,
(1) which are asserted before the courts of these countries, and
(2) arising from the violation of or failure to comply with the law of these countries.
3. Worldwide in the amount of the legally required minimum insurance cover for liability claims arising from the violation or non-compliance with foreign law, to the extent they have arisen in the course of business assistance in tax matters relating to the tax law of these countries and the engagement is based on German law.
4. The insurance cover does not apply to liability claims which are asserted from services performed through establishments, branch offices or other consulting offices abroad.
The applicable professional regulations for tax consultants are the German Tax Consulting Act (StBerG), the Implementing Ordinance to the StBerG (DVStB) and the Professional Code of Conduct of the German Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors (BOStB). Furthermore, the Tax Consultants Remuneration Ordinance (StBVV) and the Specialist Consultants Ordinance (FBO) apply.
These are available at www.bstbk.de, under the heading "Der Steuerberater” (The Tax Advisor), subheading "Berufsrecht” (Professional Law).
Information pursuant to §§ 36, 37 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
Baker Tilly GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board pursuant to Art. 2 of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.