Company information according to German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Service Information Obligations Ordinance (DL-InfoVO)
|Company’s address and registered office||Baker Tilly Unternehmensberatung GmbH|
Tel.: +49 211 6901-01
Fax: +49 211 6901-1250
|Commercial register||Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 67813|
|VAT ID number||DE151072200|
Dr. Andreas Fröhlich
Professional liability insurance:
XL Insurance Company SE
Directorate for Germany
Hopfenstraße 6, 80335 Munich
Munich local court, HRB 137731
2. Other European countries, Turkey and the States on the territory of the former Soviet Union including Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Insured are liability claims,
(1) which are asserted before the courts of these countries, and
(2) arising from the violation of or failure to comply with the law of these countries.
3. For the countries not mentioned above
(1) from business auditing activities, if the engagement is based exclusively on German law,
(2) from business assistance in tax matters concerning the tax law of countries not mentioned above, if the engagement is based exclusively on German law.
In both cases, the insurance coverage is limited to the minimum insurance cover required by law.
4. Worldwide for liability claims arising from services performed through establishments, branch offices or further consulting offices abroad, up to a maximum of the legally required minimum insurance cover.
Information pursuant to §§ 36, 37 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
Baker Tilly Unternehmensberatung GmbH is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board pursuant to Art. 2 of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.