- Law studies at the Tübingen University
Previous professional positions
- Founding and managing partner at RP Richter&Partner, Munich
- Head of the tax and legal department at Ernst & Young AG, Munich
Key Areas of Expertise
- National and international tax planning
- Company law
- Company succession
- Health care
- Private clients
- Production and trade
- Herrmann/Heuer/Raupach, ‘Imparity and Realization’, commentary on the German Income Tax Act („Imparität und Realisation“)
- Since 2009 regularly listed in the ranking ‘Germany’s best Lawyers’ for the sectors Corporate Law and Tax Law. For the first time in 2014 also included in the list for Mergers & Acquisitions law.
- Recognized as one of Germany’s leading consultants for companies and high-net-worth individuals by the “JUVE” handbook of commercial law firms. Also mentioned as ‘frequently recommended’ consultant for tax law, succession/assets/foundations and the Munich region.