- Digital Market
- Public Sector
- Languages: German, English, French
- Member of the Franco-German Legal Association e.V.
- Member of the Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- Legal Clerkship at Tübingen Regional Court with stages at the law firm CMS Hasche Sigle in Stuttgart, the Ministry of the Interior, Digitisation and Migration of Baden-Württemberg (Department of Digital Infrastructure) and the CDU Parliamentary Group of the State Parliament of Baden-Württemberg
- Research Associate at CMS Hasche Sigle in Stuttgart
- Research Assistant of Prof. Dr. Martin Nettesheim, Chair of Constitutional and Administrative law, European and International Public law
- Law Studies at the Eberhard-Karls University of Tübingen
- Maître en droit international et européen (Master I) at the Aix-Marseille III University